Email is one of the most critical tools for every business. For most businesses, when email is down a communication channels with clients are broken and revenue can be lost. AccessMyLan has created a great tool to troubleshoot email connectivity issues. The tool can identify:
- Host connectivity and name resolution (DNS) problems
- SSL / Certificate issues
- Exchange Server / ActiveSync configuration issues
- User configuration issues
How It Works
- The VPN Agent is downloaded and installed onto any Windows system in the office network.
- The VPN Agent establishes an outbound SSL connection to the AccessMyLan service cloud.
- Remote users connect to the AccessMyLan service cloud and traffic is routed to the office network via the VPN Agent.
A remote user may connect to the VPN over any Access Method defined by the VPN Administrator. The Access Methods available are:
- VPN Client – Use any remote PC or Laptop as if it were in the office with full access to file shares, applications and even printers.
- Web Portal – Access files and supported Web-based applications on office servers from any Internet browser.
- ActiveSync – Connect Windows Mobile, iPhone and Nokia devices to your Exchange server for mobile mail, contacts and calendar.
- Mobile APN – Connect any mobile device on supported partner networks as a VPN Client.